Stacking the Shelves #6- My first Vlog Edition!

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! Join the meme at Tynga's Reviews!

 For the week of November 12 to November 17, 2012 

Hey Reading Addicts! Hope you guys had a great week and are having a wonderful weekend! Below are all of my posts from this week. Feel free to check them out and comment! Thanks guys!

Update:
I have a few reviews set up for next week, but I am getting a lot of review ready for the new year, its going to be very busy for me! and I can't wait t share all the lovelies with you :) So come back and see what I am reviewing, I will give you a hint for one book...*it has an exploding flower on the cover* Did I give it away? Maybe, maybe not :) You will just have to check back and see!

And now I will Introduce my first ever Vlog! I hope you guys like it :) *nervous laugh*

 

 

 

 

For REVIEW:

 


Pulse by Patrick Carmen






City of a Thousand Dolls by Miriam Foster






The Colossus Rises by Peter Lerangis






Pivot Point by Kasie West






Severed Heads, Broken Hearts by Robyn Schneider






Life After Theft by Aprilynne Pike






The School for Good and Evil by Soman Chainani





Thanks so much guys! Comment below and let me know what your Stacking the Shelves included this week!


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Epic haul!!!! Seriously you have great taste in books. City of a Thousand Dolls has been on my wishlist since I stumbled upon it on GoodReads. Even that cover is gorgeous! I also really enjoyed Patrick Carmen's Dark Eden series which is why I'm also psyched for Pulse! I LOVE boarding school books too Siobhan. You should try reading Variant :D

    Happy reading all your amazing reads!
    ------
    Giselle @ Book Nerd Canada
    Stacking the Shelves Book Haul

    ReplyDelete