Throwback Thursday

Thursday, March 07, 2013

Throwback Thursday

Throwback Thursday is a post where I feature a book that I either read years ago, or was published years ago in hopes of getting more readers to pick it up. I think that there are many different books out there, and some of them get forgotten after years of being on the shelves and I want to make them new and exciting again!

This week I am featuring:




I love the original cover on the left, but the new one in the middle is okay too. More twilight-y but I guess thats what sells now. The last one, I really know how I feel about it, too much red I think.

Description
Ethan lives a secret life as a Guardian of the Named. Under the guidance of Arkarian, his mentor, and with the help of Isabel, his unlikely but highly capable apprentice, Ethan has become a valued member of this other-worldly corps. As the only defense against the evil Order of Chaos, the Named travel through time to prevent the Order from altering history and thereby gaining power in the present and the future.

As the threat from the Order intensifies, secrets of the past are revealed and villains and heroes are exposed. This gripping fantasy is set in modern times, but is infused with intrigue from the past, super-natural characters and surprising plot twists. Curley has written a winner through to the end.


I read this book in high school, and I have to tell you, this book (and series) got me to start loving to read again. It has magic, adventure and a damn good romance, and I think I read all three book in a matter of days. If you have the chance, please pick this series up, it is very worth it, I promise.

You Might Also Like

0 comments