Throwback Thursday [5]

Thursday, May 09, 2013

Throwback Thursday is a post where I feature a book or something else from the media that was released years ago in hopes of getting more people interested.
This week I am featuring:
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
Who doesn't remember these guys? They were a staple of my childhood and I seriously watched all the movies and every episode that ever existed. I am very excited that they are making a new film to get some more kids interested! There needs to be more love of food in cartoons...especially PIZZA!
 AND
Do not forget that they were books too!!
~What about you guys? Did you watch the show or movies? Are you excited that they are remaking it for a new audience?~

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I remember first hearing about TMNT when I was in college and I thought it was a joke. I mean, what a weird title, no?

    Anyway, I must admit I love the characters' names and my daughter(8 next month) was addicted to them for a while. I would check the DVD's out from the library and she would watch them countless times.

    I didn't know they were books. As far as food in cartoons, I'm a foodie so I'm all for it. The only cartoon that comes to mind is Garfield and his lasagna(a favorite of mine too).

    ReplyDelete