Top Ten Tuesday- May 7

Tuesday, May 07, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the awesome The Broke & The Bookish! This weeks topic is:Top Ten Books When You Need Something Light & Fun
1.  Pretty Little Liars by Sara Sheppard |  I was honestly surprised at how much I enjoyed this books. It was light and fun. Very fast read!
2. Scott Pilgrim: Precious Little Life by This series of comics is one of my favs, mostly because I hardly read them. But these I liked because of the culture and the humor. 
 
3. Angus Thongs and Full Frontal Snogging by Louise Rennison | I remember reading these in middle school and I loved them. They were always a fast fun read that made me laugh all the way through.
 
4. Bumped by | Most might not think a dystopian book would be a light read but this one was. The characters were fun and the tone of the book was lighter than normal. 
5.  Debutants by | I loved this book from the moment I opened it. The culture and the characters were so adorable and that made it such a fun read. 
6. The Land of Stories by  | I didn't expect much from this because the author is also an actor, and that can lead to bad things. But i was surprised at how fun and easy this book was t read. 
7. This is What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith | I just reviewed this book, but I still think this is one of the most fun books I have read in a while. It just makes you smile through the whole thing. 
 
8. Crap Kingdom by  | Although the end got a little serious, the beginning of this book is crazy funny, and will leave you smiling. 
 
9. Liesel and Po by Lauren Oliver | I have a soft spot for any Lauren Oliver and this one is one I thought was so light and fun to read. 

10. Series of Unfortunately Events by Lemony Snicket | Although some of these books deal with serious issue. I still think they are a fun read in then end.
  

You Might Also Like

0 comments