#WinterWishList2014 Book Feature #15

Sunday, December 15, 2013

This is a brand new segment I am starting where I feature a book a day, in the month of December, that I am looking forward to in 2014. It can be any book from any genre, from any author or publisher!

This is a great way for me to help you make you TBR pile bigger! And to share the books I cannot wait to read! Hope you enjoy!

TODAY'S FEATURE:

Title: Starling
Author: Fiona Paul
Publisher: Philomel
Release Date: March 20th 2014

The dark, seductive conclusion to the thrilling Secrets of the Eternal Rose trilogy!

In the final book in the trilogy, Cass and Luca are back in Venice trying to find the Book of the Eternal Rose to clear Luca's name and keep them both out of prison. But the hunters become the hunted when the Order of the Eternal Rose figures out their plan. Filled with twists and turns, danger and torrid romances, this novel brings the Secrets of the Eternal Rose novels to a thrilling, heart-pounding, sexy conclusion.


REASON I CAN'T WAIT

This series is Ah.Mah.Zing. I seriously cannot describe how much I love all the characters and the setting of this series, and this is the final book! I am so excited to see what happens! I mean the chemistry between Cass and Falco is palpable but her chemistry with Luca is just as great so it will be amazing to see what direction the story goes and who she chooses in the end!

Do you have this book on your wish list for 2014? Why can't you wait for it?


Want daily updates on #WinterWishList2014? The follow me on Bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I still need to read Belladonna (waiting for the paperback) but I loved Venom so I'm sure this will be great as well!

    ReplyDelete