#WinterWishList2014 Book Feature #18

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

This is a brand new segment I am starting where I feature a book a day, in the month of December, that I am looking forward to in 2014. It can be any book from any genre, from any author or publisher!

This is a great way for me to help you make you TBR pile bigger! And to share the books I cannot wait to read! Hope you enjoy!

TODAY'S FEATURE:

Title: Bloodwitch
Publisher: Random House
Release Date:  May 13th 2014

A gripping tale about loyalty, power, and the quest for freedom
Vance Ehecatl was raised with every luxury he could imagine in a beautiful greenhouse within the powerful empire of Midnight. Vampires are the only guardians Vance has ever known since he was abandoned by his shapeshifter family as a baby quetzal, and he is grateful to them for generously providing for all of his needs. When an act of violence forces Vance from his sheltered home, he is startled to meet Malachi Obsidian, a fellow shapeshifter with conflicting ideas about Midnight and its leader, Mistress Jeshickah.

Malachi claims Vance is a bloodwitch, who Jeshickah and her trainers, Jaguar and Taro, are trying to control. Vance doesn't know anything about the rare and destructive magic Malachi says he possesses, and he can't believe Jeshickah would use it to hurt others. But when his friends begin falling ill, Vance starts to realize his perfect world may not be as flawless as it seems. Now Vance must decide who to trust-the vampires he's always relied upon, or the shapeshifters who despise them.


REASON I CAN'T WAIT

Amelia Atwater Rhodes is one author that I have stuck with since I was in middle school. I remember reading her books and loving every word of them, and now almost 10 years after I started reading her, she is coming out with a new series! I am seriously excited about this one for many reasons. 1-the cover! It is gorgeous and grips you from the moment you see it, 2- because the protagonist is a boy, which is something we need more of in paranormal and YA in general.

Do you have this book on your wish list for 2014? Why can't you wait for it?


Want daily updates on #WinterWishList2014? The follow me on Bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments