Awesome Bookselves!

Saturday, May 26, 2012

I am a lover of bookshelves...probably because i don't have enough to hold all of my books. And it is because of this opulent amount of books that i have nowhere to put that always gets my creative juices flowing. I love looking for new and interesting ways to showcase books. So today I thought I would share with you some cool bookshelves that I have found.

Now, I thought these were REALLY cool. Not only are they eye catching and modern, but they are just plain Awesome! Personally I like the black one best, but I also think that with books on it, the white one might look a little cooler, especially in an all white decor. Almost invisible like :)
This one is so practical in my opinion. If I had the room in my apartment for a room designated to books alone this chair would be in its center. All i hope is that it is comfortable enough for me to sit and read for hours on end...cause that is what happens when a book gets going. I know all of you readers know what I am talking about :)
This one is my favorite of the past month. It just looks so cool. Not only does it hold my collection of books but it is extremely eye catching.

If you have any more suggested bookshelves for me to drool over please share! I always love finding new and exciting ways of displaying my collection!

You Might Also Like

0 comments