Throwback Thursday [2]

Thursday, March 28, 2013

THROWBACK THURSDAY

Throwback Thursday is a post where I feature a book that I either read years ago, or was published years ago in hopes of getting more readers to pick it up. I think that there are many different books out there, and some of them get forgotten after years of being on the shelves and I want to make them new and exciting again!

This week I am featuring:

The Reckoning!


Description:
Chloe Saunders is fifteen and would love to be normal. Unfortunately, Chloe happens to be a genetically engineered necromancer who can raise the dead without even trying. She and her equally gifted (or should that be 'cursed'?) friends are now running for their lives from the evil corporation that created them.

As if that's not enough, Chloe is struggling with her feelings for Simon, a sweet-tempered sorcerer, and his brother Derek, a not so sweet-tempered werewolf. And she has a horrible feeling she's leaning towards the werewolf...

Definitely not normal.

The reason I am featuring this book, is because one, its one of my favorite books, two, Kelley Armstrong wrote and three, because its just so darn good!

Have you read this yet? If you have what did you think?
Let me know!

You Might Also Like

0 comments