Throwback Thursday [4]

Thursday, April 25, 2013



Throwback Thursday is a post where I feature a book that I either read years ago, or was published years ago in hopes of getting more readers to pick it up. I think that there are many different books out there, and some of them get forgotten after years of being on the shelves and I want to make them new and exciting again!
This week I am featuring:
Evermore by Alyson Noel!
After a horrible accident claims the lives of her family, sixteen-year-old Ever Bloom can see people's auras, hear their thoughts, and know someone's entire life story by touching them. Going out of her way to avoid human contact to suppress her abilities, she has been branded a freak at her new high school — but everything changes when she meets Damen Auguste.

Damen is gorgeous, exotic and wealthy. He's the only one who can silence the noise and random energy in her head - wielding a magic so intense, it's as though he can peer straight into her soul. As Ever is drawn deeper into his enticing world of secrets and mystery, she's left with more questions than answers. And she has no idea just who he really is - or what he is. The only thing she knows to be true is that she's falling deeply and helplessly in love with him.


What about you? Have you read this book? What did you think? I thought It was a great book with a swoonworthy romance, but the series ultimtaley fell flat for me. But this book is definately worth reading!
Let me know if you have any thoughts on this one?

You Might Also Like

0 comments