#WinterWishList2014 Book Feature #1

Sunday, December 01, 2013


This is a brand new segment I am starting where I feature a book a day, in the month of December, that I am looking forward to in 2014. It can be any book from any genre, from any author or publisher!

This is a great way for me to help you make you TBR pile bigger! And to share the books I cannot wait to read! Hope you enjoy!

TODAY'S FEATURE:

Release Date: June 10th 2014

*There is no description for this book yet*

REASON I CAN'T WAIT

Well since this is the 3rd book in a series, and I have devoured the first two, it only makes sense that I would be anticipating this book. But I am mostly looking forward to this book because of the CRAZY cliffhanger that we were left with in book #2! 

Do you have this book on your wish list for 2014? Why can't you wait for it?


Want daily updates on #WinterWishList2014? The follow me on Bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments