#WinterWishList2014 Book Feature #25

Wednesday, December 25, 2013


This is a brand new segment I am starting where I feature a book a day, in the month of December, that I am looking forward to in 2014. It can be any book from any genre, from any author or publisher!

This is a great way for me to help you make you TBR pile bigger! And to share the books I cannot wait to read! Hope you enjoy!

TODAY'S FEATURE:
Title: On The Fence
Author: Kasie West
Series: Standalone
Publisher: HarperTeen
Release Date:  July 1st 2014


She's a tomboy. He's the boy next door…

Charlie Reynolds can outrun, outscore, and outwit every boy she knows. But when it comes to being a girl, Charlie doesn't know the first thing about anything. So when she starts working at a chichi boutique to pay off a speeding ticket, she finds herself in a strange new world. To cope with the stress of her new reality, Charlie takes to spending nights chatting with her neighbor Braden through the fence between their yards. As she grows to depend on their nightly Fence Chats, she realizes she's got a bigger problem than speeding tickets-she's falling for Braden. She knows what it means to go for the win, but if spilling her secret means losing him for good, the stakes just got too high.

Fun, original, and endearing, On the Fence is a romantic comedy about finding yourself and finding love where you least expect.


REASON I CAN'T WAIT

Kasie West. What can I say about this author, she is amazeballs. She can write amazing contemporary YA as well as amazing YA Fantasy with her Pivot Point series. I read Kasie's first YA contemporary earlier this year, and I have to say it was a great read. It is the perfect read for readers in a slump because of the humor and the characters are amazing;y real. When I saw that she was coming out with another in this genre I knew I had to read it!

Do you have this book on your wish list for 2014? Why can't you wait for it?


Want daily updates on #WinterWishList2014? The follow me on Bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments