#WinterWishList2014 Book Feature #9

Monday, December 09, 2013


This is a brand new segment I am starting where I feature a book a day, in the month of December, that I am looking forward to in 2014. It can be any book from any genre, from any author or publisher!

This is a great way for me to help you make you TBR pile bigger! And to share the books I cannot wait to read! Hope you enjoy!

TODAY'S FEATURE:
Author: Amy Plum
Series: After the End #1
Publisher: HarperTeen
Release Date: May 6th 2014

She’s searching for answers to her past. They’re hunting her to save their future.

World War III has left the world ravaged by nuclear radiation. A lucky few escaped to the Alaskan wilderness. They've survived for the last thirty years by living off the land, being one with nature, and hiding from whoever else might still be out there.

At least, this is what Juneau has been told her entire life.

When Juneau returns from a hunting trip to discover that everyone in her clan has vanished, she sets off to find them. Leaving the boundaries of their land for the very first time, she learns something horrifying: There never was a war. Cities were never destroyed. The world is intact. Everything was a lie.

Now Juneau is adrift in a modern-day world she never knew existed. But while she's trying to find a way to rescue her friends and family, someone else is looking for her. Someone who knows the extraordinary truth about the secrets of her past.

REASON I CAN'T WAIT

I have been a fan of Amy Plum for a very long time. I have read all her books and if you haven't read her Revenants series, you seriously need to because 1. It's set in Paris, and 2. It has one of my favourite love stories in YA!
But getting back to this new novel. Honestly I will read anything that Amy writes, and in any genre, but the cover of this book helps it out a lot because it is amazing! And I seriously cannot wait to dig in!

Do you have this book on your wish list for 2014? Why can't you wait for it?


Want daily updates on #WinterWishList2014? The follow me on Bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments