Stacking the Shelves- The OLA edition!

Sunday, February 02, 2014

Here is where I highlight some of the books I have recieved recently, whether it be in the mail or on my Kindle etc. This week is a pretty big haul because its been a few weeks of books so enjoy!

This week I also went to OLA for the first time and it was amazing!!! Had so much fun talking to other book people and hearing about upcoming books! SO below is the haul I got from OLA and after that my other bookish hauls! Enjoy!

OLA
The Thickety | OtherBound | Ten Tiny Breaths | What We Hide | Tease | The Boundless | Traitor's Blade | ZAC & MIA | The Copernicus Legacy | Dreamer Wisher Liar | We Were Liars |The Scar Boys | Summer House with a Swimming Pool | Blind | Saving Houdini

From Publishers:










Bought:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. So many great books! I'm really excited for The Boundless and Otherbound. And I think Fever sounds fascinating

    ReplyDelete