Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Can't Believe I Haven't Read Yet!

Tuesday, February 03, 2015


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly MEME put out by The Broke and Bookish every week. This week was a freebie which means I can pick my own topic. So I chose my TOP TEN BOOKS I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVEN'T READ IN YA CONTEMPORARY!



1. THE FAULT IN OUR STARS by John Green

I know I am seriously late to this game and I honestly don't know if I will ever read it. For many reasons, and one of them is because I think there is too much hype surrounding it now, and so I think I have this ideal of what this book will be. I hope i end up reading it one day but not yet.









2. ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS by Stephanie Perkins

I honestly don't know why I haven't read this book yet. I bought the new covers and honestly they are so gorgeous. I will probably love this book so I might need someone to push me to read it ASAP!








3. THE DUFF by Kody Keplinger

The moment I saw the trailer for this movie I wanted to read this book. honestly don't know why I haven't, i have heard great things and this kind of book is totally up my alley. I have been looking fpr this book in stores for a bit but for some reason the stores around me are out! So horrible!








4. JELLICOE ROAD by Melina Marchetta

I have had this book on my shelf for years yet I still haven't gotten around to reading it. I have heard nothing but amazing things and it seems totally like a book i would read, but I just need the time!









5. SOMETHING LIKE NORMAL by Trish Doller

I have read other books by Trish Doller but for some reason I haven't gotten around to reading this one. BUT it sounds amazing and it has been on my list fo books to read for years! Hope to start this one soon!









6. TEN by Gretchen McNeil

I met Gretchen and actually bought this book when I was at RT conference two years ago. She is the sweetest and she makes you want to read her books. This book is a thriller and I want to read so bad!








7. EVERYTHING LEADS TO YOU by Nina Lacour

I LOVE this cover so much! And honestly I am sucker for anything has has romance in and this one seems to be full of it. And I have heard amazing things and seriously have no idea why I haven't read it yet!











8. A LITTLE SOMETHING DIFFERENT by Sandy Hall

Swoon romance is coming out with some amazing books and so this one is on the top of my list. It looks adorable and I have heard great things about it. I love fun easy reads and this one seems to fit that bill and I cant wait to read it!







9. BELZHAR by Meg Wolitzer

I have heard nothing but amazing things and I always love when an author who normally writes adult fiction ventures into a new category. So because of that this book is high on my list!










10. JUST ONE DAY by Gayle Forman

I adore Gayle Forman's writing so I am surprised I have no read this book yet. It has been sitting on my shelf for years so I guess its time for me to pick it up right? So in the mood for some romance!








So, those are my picks for this weeks list! Do you have any other suggestions of other YA contemporaries I should read?? Always look for more!

~Siobhan

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I haven't read The fault in our stars yet but I've watched the movie and there's no way I'm going through that pain again any time soon :/
    Though You must read Anna and the French kiss, that's so cute! :3

    ReplyDelete