[Review] Forever To Far by Abbi Glines

Saturday, August 24, 2013




Title: Forever Too Far
Author: Abbi Glines
Genre: New Adult
Format: eBook, 268 pages
Release Date: June 9, 2013
Publisher: Self Published

Purchase
Amazon | Chapters | TBD | Goodreads






Rush promised her forever... but promises can be broken.

Torn between his love for his family and his love for Blaire, Rush has to find a way to save one without losing the other. In the end one has to be more important. Letting go isn’t easy.

Blaire believed in her fairytale... but no one can live in a fantasy.

Her love for Rush and desire to have a family keep her believing that they can find a way for this to work. Until she has to make the right decision for her and the baby. Even if it breaks her heart.

Can they find the forever that they both want or has it all just gone... too far?



WARNING: This review will have spoilers for the first two books in the series, so you have been warned!

Fallen Too Far is the third and final book in the Too Far series by Abbi Glines. I will say, that this series made me a fan of Abbi Glines for life, her ability to create compelling characters was what kept me going with this series, and her ability to write hot guys too ;)

In this final book we find Rush and Blaire engaged and very pregnant and I have to say this was probably my favorite book out of the three. Why you ask? Well this is the first book we actually get to see a different side of Rush. Although I was still annoyed with his devotion to Nana, which never stopped and was getting a bit ridiculous. Not only did we see Rush's character evolved but we also saw Blaire's character grow a pair. That was what I loved most about this book, was that Blaire too charge of her life and decided not to take any crap from Rush and I loved that. And it was only when that happened did he finally realize what he was missing.

I am a sucker for happy endings and I will say that I was happy with this one. It was completely tied up in a neat little bow, but it was enough to keep me satisfied. Abbi Glines created characters in this series that I will always remember and I think this series is a must read for all New Adult fans because it is filled with so much raw emotion and great characters that you will devour them in no time, I know I did!

You Might Also Like

0 comments