#WinterWishList2014 Final Feature!

Tuesday, December 31, 2013


This is a brand new segment I am starting where I feature a book a day, in the month of December, that I am looking forward to in 2014. It can be any book from any genre, from any author or publisher!

This is a great way for me to help you make you TBR pile bigger! And to share the books I cannot wait to read! Hope you enjoy!


And since this is the last day of 2013, I put together my FINAL 10 books that I am looking forward to in 2014! ENJOY!


Split Second by Kasie West
A Shard of Ice by Alivia Anders
The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes

Born of Deception by Teri Brown
Minders by Michelle Jaffe
Faking Normal by Courtney C. Stevens

The Break Up Artist by Philip Siegel
A Mad Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller
Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman

And Finally:
Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Do you have this book on your wish list for 2014? Why can't you wait for it?


Want daily updates on #WinterWishList2014? The follow me on Bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments