#WinterWishList2014 Book Feature #12

Thursday, December 12, 2013


This is a brand new segment I am starting where I feature a book a day, in the month of December, that I am looking forward to in 2014. It can be any book from any genre, from any author or publisher!

This is a great way for me to help you make you TBR pile bigger! And to share the books I cannot wait to read! Hope you enjoy!

TODAY'S FEATURE:
Author: Andrea Cremer
Series: The Inventor's Secret #1
Publisher: Philomel
Release Date: April 22th 2014

Sixteen-year-old Charlotte and her fellow refugees have scraped out an existence on the edge of Britain’s industrial empire. Though they live by the skin of their teeth they have their health (at least when they can find enough food and avoid the Imperial Labor Gatherers) and each other. When a new exile with no memory of his escape from the coastal cities or even his own name seeks shelter in their camp he brings new dangers with him and secrets about the terrible future that awaits all those who have struggled has to live free of the bonds of the empire’s Machineworks.

The Inventor’s Secret is the first book of a YA steampunk series set in an alternate nineteenth-century North America where the Revolutionary War never took place and the British Empire has expanded into a global juggernaut propelled by marvelous and horrible machinery.


REASON I CAN'T WAIT

Andrea Cremer is awesome. I feel like everyone knows this, so when I saw that she was writing a brand new series I was all over that sh*t. But when I saw that it was Steampunk? I almost freaked out. Over the last year I have grown to love this genre (when it is done well) and I seriously cannot wait to see how I feel about this book! But you know what else made me want this book? The fact that it melds Steampunk with Science Fiction...i know right? How can you NOT want to read this book!

Do you have this book on your wish list for 2014? Why can't you wait for it?


Want daily updates on #WinterWishList2014? The follow me on Bloglovin!
Follow on Bloglovin


You Might Also Like

0 comments